Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Sunday, April 09, 2006

My new cotton items

I have been going a little nuts lately making items with Sugar N Cream. My secret pal will be getting her 2nd package this week and I am enclosing the following for her. (I hope she likes them!)

This is the entire set. It's a Strawberry Potholder and Dishcloth and a Watermelon Potholder and Dishcloth.




This is a Peppermint Potholder that I found on Crochet Pattern Central and threw this in as well.




I also made her a Potporri Sachet,



A small Jewlrey Box,




And a clutch.







I really hope my pal like the items I made her!!!!!

3 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! You went all out! That is going to make an awesome package for your secret pal...lucky girl!

 
At 10:22 PM, Blogger Karla said...

Hi, Donna! Those are such great gifts! I especially like the potpourri sachet! :)

 
At 1:16 PM, Blogger Cynthia Rose said...

I really light the strawberry set, all the items are so cute.

I am finsihing up a vest for my daughter and just started a shawl for a friend.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home