Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Friday, April 07, 2006

Deal Or No Deal?

Ok, is anybody else watching this show? My DH and I have been completely addicted to this show since it's first week of specials... I'm not a big Howie fan and not a big fan of watching 26 perfect women parading around opening up cases, but this stinking show has me hooked. Having said that, my DH and I are actually rooting against most of the contestants! Now hear me out! We honestly believe these are ALL actors and they aren't doing a very good job of it! I mean, come on! What people actually act like this? Not to mention, let's say me and my DH go on vacation and one of us gets picked to be on this show... How in the world at a moments notice do we actually get my mom, brother, long lost aunt, cousin, oh, and my entire church there to cheer us on IN PERSON? It just seems a little staged, that's all. Honestly, once we see someone actually win $1 million dollars we will probably stop watching. Oh, and we so desperately want Howie to say just one time "One Million Dollars" with his pinky up to his mouth just like Dr. Evil. JUST ONCE HOWIE, PLEASE!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

I'm not too much into game shows except the reality ones...like American Idol if that counts. Hey, love your scarf.....so cute...the red on the end makes it! Nice job designing.

 
At 8:10 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hey we are completely addicted to it also.....But I know what you mean...Maybe you could email the show and they will have Howie do that...LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home