Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Saturday, August 26, 2006

Saturday Evening

Well, tonite after work, Doug took me to the Rockabilly show and we had a really nice time. I have to say thanks to Rachel from Crochet Pattern Central as if not for her advertisment of them on her site I would never have known about them. I cannot believe I forgot to take pics during the show! I alsways take pictures and tonite it just slipped my mind.

After the show Doug took me to dinner and we had Chinese. Since moving to Florida I have yet to find a good Chinese restaraunt. When I lived in PA there were several great places as well as back home in Michigan. I am a fool for good Sweet and Sour Chicken but the sauce has to be made right. Down here in Florida all the places make it with water instead of gelatin which makes it really runny. However, all day I've been craving S&S Chicken so Doug took me. He loved it as he would eat Chinese every day if I let him so it was nice.

Below is a picture I took a couple of weeks ago that I just love. Doug was in the pool and Fozzy was giving his daddy "five" and I snapped a picture. I just wanted to share it with everyone!



I know I haven't been posting many pictures lately and will try hard to get back into the swing of things. The past few days I have finally started feeling human again so I'm slowing getting my groove back.

In the meantime I hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 Comments:

At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! That is the cutest picture ever! I bet a Caption Contest would get lots of great entries!

Glad you're feeling better. :)

 
At 9:56 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

That is such a cute pic! So, glad to hear you are feeling a bit better too!!!

 
At 9:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you're feeling better. What a cute pic! :o)

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger Andi said...

Cute picture!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home