Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Friday, April 07, 2006

What kind of car are you?

I'm a Ferrari 360 Modena!



You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.


"Take the Which Sports Car Are You? quiz.


Thanks Lucy! I saw this on your blog and had to do it for myself!

1 Comments:

At 10:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe look at me, I'm practical

I'm a Mazda RX-8!
You're sporty, yet practical, and you have a style of your own. You like to have fun, and you like to bring friends along for the ride, but when it comes time for everyday chores, you're willing to do your part

 

Post a Comment

<< Home