Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Friday, August 22, 2008

My Gold Medal Porjects for the Crochet Olympics!


Well this is the "Drops Circle Jacket" that I've been wanting to make for well over a year now. It was a pain and I had several rows that I had to frog and re-do but in the end, I am extremely happy with the end result! This was made with 3 strands of thread held together and a size J hook so it worked out very nicely. I opted not to make the sleeves and didn't do the button closure since I would rather close it with a pin.







This is my Pineapple Shawl! It's actually a doily pattern that I converted into a shawl by simply using larger yarn and a larger hook. I used Bernat Softee Baby and a size J hook. This one also gave me a few troubles but after getting through a couple of tough rounds it came together nicely.




3 Comments:

At 6:57 AM, Blogger Folly Cove Fiber Freaks said...

Very Creative!

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger DixieRedHead said...

You did a great job on those DonnaLynn. I really like the white one! I didnt know you were on ravelry. Whats ur username, I'll add you to my friends list! :-)

Stacey

 
At 3:52 PM, Blogger StitchLuva and Yarn said...

very nicely done. they look great on you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home