Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Thursday, November 22, 2007

Little Lavendar Wristlet Pouch - Another new design!

This one I made for one of my niece's and thought I would share it with you!

This pattern is super simple and works up in under 20 minutes! I'm sure your little one would love to have one of these!


Materials:

Small amount WW yarn

Small amount eyelash yarn

Size J Hook or any size as gauge does not matter.

Round 1: CH 6, HDC in 2nd CH from hook and in each CH across, working 3 HDC in last CH. Now continue working in opposite side of starting CH and work in each unused loop 1 HDC. Finish with 2 HDC in same space as beginning HDC. Join.

Round 2: (From this point on you will NOT join your rounds. Use contrasting yarn or a stitch marker to mark beginning stitch.) CH 2, HDC in each stitch across.

Rounds 3-10: HDC in each HDC around. At the end of round 10, join.

Strap:

Without cutting off yarn, CH 25, now join back in same space as you started. Now turn your work, CH 1 and work a SC in each CH around and join to beginning stitch. Fasten off.

Trim:

With eyelash yarn, working from the inside of the bag facing you, join yarn in any HDC. CH 1, 2 SC in each HDC around. Join, fasten off and weave in ends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home