Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Sunday, December 24, 2006

Twas the night before Christmas

Wow! It's Christmas Eve already! My parents got to town Monday evening and we have had such a nice visit this week! They only have 2 more days before going home which is sad, but I'm so glad they were able to come for a visit!

Tonite we will each open one present and eat lots of goodies! I made a Lemon Poppyseed Sour Cream Cake and Bev made 2 pumpkin pies (one for tonite and one for tomorrow) and I also whipped up a cheese spread to go with crackers. Tomorrow we will open gifts in the morning and will start working on dinner pretty early. On Tuesday, Bev and I plan on going shopping the after Christmas sales and are going to have lunch at the local Mexican restaurant. Doug won't eat Mexican and I have nobody to go with so I haven't eaten there yet. Best yet, I have a coupon for buy one entree get one free so that will be good! Then on Tuesday night we really won't get much sleep as we have to leave for the airport by about 3:30am. UGH! But that's such a small price to pay to have spent a whole week with my dad!

I hope that you all have a very Merry Christmas and have fun whether it's with a large family, or just a quiet celebration at home. May we take a moment tomorrow to remember the reason we celebrate Christmas and give thanks to Jesus for coming to earth and taking on a human body for us.

Merry Christmas!!!

3 Comments:

At 10:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas!

 
At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas, Donna! Hope you have a fantastic time with your family!!!

 
At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your Christmas was Merry and glad you had time with your Dad.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home