Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Friday, December 15, 2006

3 more days!!!

Well, my parents will be here Monday evening and I am sooooo excited!!! I cannot believe it's Christmas time again already! We got the lift chair delivered this afternoon and all ready and set up for my dad. Since I woke up this morning I've been slowly cleaning my office. I still have to get the bedroom set up for Bev and only have about 1/2 of my office done right now. I'm moving in super slow motion today. At least I finished the last of the small crocheted gifts I made for Bev and got her and my dad's stockings stuffed so that's one more thing done!

I finished my first week of actual on the job work and really like it. I've never done anything like this before in my life so it's a big challenge but I really enjoy learning new things. This kind of job requires a lot of patience and paying close attention to what you're doing. So far, the people I work with are super nice and friendly. Next week will be a nice short week and then we are all off for Christmas break!!!

Well, it's back to cleaning and getting the house ready. I don't know how much I'll be on line after my parents get here so if you don't hear from me for awhile, don't worry. I'll post again when I have the time!

If I don't get on here again before then, have a Merry Christmas!!!!!!

2 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger Deneen said...

You never did post exactly what the job is that you are doing (did you and I missed it??)

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger DixieRedHead said...

have a very Merry Christmas DonnaLynn! Hope you have a good visit with the family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home