Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Shelle sent me this and I liked this one so I'm posting it on my blog!

1. What is your occupation? Office Manager

2. Do you like banana sandwiches? Yuck!

3. What are you listening to right now? Harry Potter and the Order of The Phoenix on CD

4. What was the last thing you ate? A little debbie snack cake

5. Do you wish on stars? Not since I was little

6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Fuschia

7. How is the weather right now? Cloudy and 88

8. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Nichole (a co-worker)

9. Do you like the person that sent this to you? Yes

10. How old are you today? 35

11. Favorite drink? Coca-Cola

12. Favorite sport to watch? Hockey

13. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yep! Gotta get rid of the grey!

14. Do you wear contacts or glasses? Glasses when I'm lazy, contacts when I feel like it.

15. Pets? 2 dogs, Fozzy & Tweety

16. Favorite month? June

There wasn't a question 17... Weird!

18. What was the last movie you watched? North and South Book II

19. Favorite day of the year? Christmas Day

20. What do you do to vent anger? Yell

21. What was your favorite toy as a child? My Cookie Monster Stuffed Animal!

22. Fall or Spring? Spring

23. Hugs or kisses? Hugs

24. Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry

25. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yes

26. Who is most likely to respond? None as I put it on my blog!

27. Who is least likely to respond? None, it's on my blog!

28. Living arrangements? With my hubby, Doug and our doggies!

29. When was the last time you cried? Last week

30. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes & other stuff

31. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Veronica

32. What did you do last night? Went home and watched TV with Doug

33. What inspires you? Crochet!

34. What are you afraid of? Never having any children

35. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? Cheese

36. Favorite car? Civic (I loved my little Civic!)

37. Favorite dog breed? Malti-Poodle

38. How long at your current job? 2 years

40. Favorite day of the week? Sunday

41. How many states have you lived in? 5 (Michigan, PA, New York, Ohio and Florida)

42. How many cities have you lived in? Six

43. What is the last book you read? A Nora Roberts book, but I can't remember which one!

44. Did you notice there was no question 17 or 39? I did notice #17 was missing but missed #39!

45. Favorite Sports Team? Detroit Tigers

46. Ever been judged by a monkey? What kind of a question is that?

47. One thing you want that you don't already have? A child

48. Last store you shopped in? Wal-Mart

49. Occupation you would choose if you had it to do over. Television Producer

50. What animal would you like to be? One of my doggies. They have the best lives!

1 Comments:

At 11:52 AM, Blogger Lucy said...

That was cool!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home