Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Frogged Sweater


Well, I am finally working on frogging this sweater (It ended up being about 5 sizes too big!) and working on a new one! Tearing it out sure has been a pain as I couldn't remember in what order I put it together!

I am also taking out the one skein that had a different color in it! I will probably need one more skein which I'll get tonite. I'm using Dot's "My Cardigan" pattern which so far has been very easy to follow. If you haven't seen any of her patterns they are so wonderful! I highly recommend visiting her site! I am hoping to have this finished in a couple of days!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home