Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I'm back!

Ok, well I have been taking a break from blogging for awhile and decided to try and get back into the swing of things...

With the main part of Christmas over I am in "me me me" mode! I started working on the Sunburst Poncho from SCC and am loving how it's turning out so far! I'm using Caron's SS in White, Light Pink and Watermelon and the colors are just so bright! Can't wait to finish it!

The In-Laws are all coming over on Sunday to celebrate Christmas and I have one more present to finish. I've been toiling with a pillow in the shape of a football for one of my nephews and have been having such a hard time. I'm trying something new right now and hopefully it'll turn out.

Santa was very good to me this year! I got my Bob Ross master paint set which I am super excited about! I took my first Bob Ross class last year and had such a great time. I'm hoping I can do even half as well without an instructor! I also got Seinfeld Seasons 5&6 on DVD as well as Star Wars III. My brother and his wife sent me the Star Wars Pez Dispenser set which is awesome! My best friend sent me a bunch of neat Beauty and the Beast things which I love!

I recently made Tweety another sweater which I like best of all of them and even though I finished Fozzy's sweater last night, it is STILL too big! He's got weird shaping so I need to really tweak the pattern to get it to fit right.

I hope to update my blog a little more than I have been but we'll see...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home