Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Monday, January 23, 2006

Kitchen Contest!

Yes, I know I haven't posted in almost a month but I've been so busy. I have made a personal goal in regards to my crochet this year. I would like to create a bunch of patterns for the kitchen with hopes of getting them published. In order for me to create things that are new, innovative and what people want, I have decided to hold a contest! Below are the rules and prizes I will offer. When answering the questions, please be as specific as possible. The more specific the better your chances that I will pick yours as the winning entry!


1st Prize - A Crochet Gift Basket valued between $15-$25
(I will pick this winner by the entry I like the best.)
Honorable Mention - A Crochet Gift Basket valued between $5-$10
(I will take all the entries and pull one winner at random)

Please e-mail me your entries with answers to the questions listed below. Please be sure to put "Kitchen Contest" in the subject line or it may get re-routed to the trash bin. Include your first name, crochetville name (if applicable), and an e-mail addy in which to contact you.

This contest is open now thru December 31, 2006.

Please e-mail your entries to "DonnaLynn237 at aol dot com"

Please copy and paste the questions into the body of the e-mail with your answers or your entry will not count.

Contest Questions:

1) What kinds of Kitchen patterns would stand out to you?

2) What kinds of Kitchen patterns would you NOT like to see?

3) What other items for the Kitchen are you interested in seeing patterns for?

4) Would you be more likely to see a bunch of individual designs or themes?

5) When selecting items to make for the kitchen, do you look more at skill level, time it takes to make, price of supplies or other?

6) Would you like to see patterns for small appliance covers? If so, which ones?

7) What is your favorite brand of 4 ply cotton?

8) Would you rather the pattern had gauge measurements or just an approximate size of the completed project?

9) What one thing in your kitchen really needs a decorative touch?

10) Any other suggestions or ideas.

1 Comments:

At 1:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great contest. I'll send my entry soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home