Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Tuesday, September 12, 2006

The Pinwheels Afghan is FINALLY FINISHED!!!

After working on this for almost 6 months I finally finished it up this weekend!!!!! I estimate that it took approx 140 hours to make. This will be sent to my dad in Michigan. I made it with Simply Soft in Red, White and Country Blue and not only is it nice and soft, but it's washable and should be easy to care for. May I caution you before trying this pattern that this is NOT for the faint of heart! LOL



4 Comments:

At 1:55 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

You did a wonderful job on that...looks like alot of work!!!

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Deneen said...

Wow! Good for you and the long project! You have much more patience then I ever would.

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger Kimberly said...

You did a great job!! I lack serious patience on large projects like that...small projects too for that matter! I suffer from project ADD as my WIPs will attest to!

 
At 7:56 AM, Blogger DixieRedHead said...

U have more patience than I do too. U did a nice job on that. Ur dad will love it for sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home