Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Saturday, June 28, 2008

My first 24 point Round Ripple!

As many of you know, my step-sister, Jennifer has been in the hospital for several weeks now after her appendix burst. She's been going through a rough time trying to get better and I feel just awful that I'm all the way down here in Florida and since the only thing I could do was to make her something I thought a nice afghan for when she gets home would be comforting...

This took me 2 weeks to make and although I had some difficulties with it not wanting to lie flat, I finally worked it out and I am pleased with the way it turned out. I think it looks Christmasey even though there aren't any greens in it! Ah well, hopefully she'll like it!

I think I'd like to really carefully choose a cool color scheme for the next one I make. I think it's all about what colors you choose and how you arrange them as to how these end up looking...


1 Comments:

At 5:51 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Very nice. I was just looking at that pattern.
I am sure your sister will like it. Many wishes for her speedy recovery.

and btw HAPPY BIRTHDAY

 

Post a Comment

<< Home