Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Friday, December 30, 2005

Good news for once!

Are we all sitting down??? One of the owners of where I work came in this morning and told me that they decided to give us Monday off after all!!!!!! I couldn't believe it! I almost kissed him!!! Earlier they told us that we weren't getting any holiday's off because of the fact that they fell on a Sunday this year. I am so excited!!!!!

Now back to my normal complaining and ramblings...

Has anyone else notice how expensive it is to rent a movie nowadays? I went into Blockbuster the other night, got 4 movies and my total was like $19! I couldn't believe it! Each rental was $4.29 plus tax! Heck, a matinee at the movie theatre is only $5.00!

We rented The Island, The 40 Year Old Virgin, Must Love Dogs and Stealth. We watched the Island and it was a great movie! The Virgin was extremely dirty, so much so that we nearly turned it off, but about midway through there were a couple of scenes that were so hilarious that I nearly peed my pants! We haven't watched the other 2 yet but will this weekend...

I'm busily working on a hat for my swap partner over at C'Ville and a nice shawl for myself made from the Ticker Tape I got at Michaels on sale. I have 5 skeins total and I hope it's enough. If not, I'll have to break down and buy a couple more. So far it's a little challenging working with the stuff but I like the way it looks as it's working up.

1 Comments:

At 2:07 PM, Blogger LG said...

Hi Donna Lynn! I wish you a Happy New Year 2006!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home