Donna Lynn's Blog

I'm a 34 yr old, happily married woman with the 2 most wonderful doggies in the world! I live in Florida and love all types of crafting! Right now my fave thing to do with my hands is crochet!!!


Monday, May 26, 2008

Update!

Hello! Gosh, I had no idea it had been a month since I updated my blog! Things have been so crazy that I just haven't had a moment to spare!

Well, we have finally finished ALL the foster classes! WOO-HOO for that! We still have several other steps to finish like our case worker coming for several home visits, I still have to take CPR and first Aid and we still have to finish getting the house in order, but at least the classes are behind us!!!

I've been working on graduation afghans and am just about finished!!! I still have a little bit of the trim to do on one afghan (which needs to be done by Friday, UGH!) but the one that I have to have done by next Saturday is complete so that's good! I am actually looking forward to the Crochet Summer Games this year so I can work on something just for me!!!

In other news, I'm down 19 pounds since joining Weight Watchers! I just can't get to the 20 pound mark! I am trying but I think I hit a plateau! This week I was also pretty bad too so I'm not looking forward to weighing in tomorrow but I know I need to get back on track. The good news is that I was finally able to get into a much smaller bathing suit!!!! I actually bought this neat bathing suit top at a consignment shop several months ago for like $5. It was so cute and I kept thinking maybe someday I'd be able to wear it. Well I tried it on yesterday again and I fit really nice! I bought a pair of nice bottoms to go with it from Wal-Mart and I had a really nice bathing suit and for the first time I felt comfortable enough to NOT have to wear one of those little skirt things to hide my belly! That was a big turning point for me!

Well that's about it from here, I just wanted to quickly post so that anyone who may read hopefully knows I'm still alive out here! I have tons of pics to share but I just haven't had the time to upload them. My bathroom turned out lovely and I can't wait to share those in the coming weeks! Hope everyone had a nice holiday weekend!

2 Comments:

At 8:18 PM, Blogger StitchLuva and Yarn said...

wow, i am so happy for you. keep up the godd work. good thing are bound to happen to good people

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Lucy said...

Congrats on the weight loss....you'll get to your goal. I was at a standstill on mine for a couple of weeks then it finally went down...don't give up!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home